Wednesday, April 6, 2005

It's a beautiful day!

The graphics are being goofy today so I will have a nice plain journal entry.  But the day today is NOT plain.  WE have a storm coming in, but it's not severe only some rain.  Which of course is normal, it is APRIL right!?!  Being a wife of a family whose men mostly all work construction though can be a drag.  Rain means no work, but I am trying to stay in the 'today' frame of mind.  Letting God do the driving and I'll help pedal.  AND enjoy the scenery.  Life is so much more pleasant when I stop trying to run things.

It was complete madness yesterday in my part of the world.  People went crazy with glee at the warm and sunny weather.  I had to take a child home for a detention so it as about a 45 minute drive and there were people and kids everywhere!!  Tops down on their cars, motorcycles, (hint hint!!, ours needs plates, and will be getting tires soon!), joggers, power walkers, bikes, skateboards, kids kids and more kids.!!  Ah springtime in the Midwest.  Puts a smile on your face!

I found out last night that Jeremy wants us to come out on Sunday. He would like Mark to help him with his lawn.  And visit the babies.  Wow just last summer I was whining because I never got to see Jacob..  NOW he wand Dakota will know me and Mark.  What a wonderfus gift God has given us, he took care of all these so perfectly.  We can visit and Mark's ex never shows up. WE get to be grandparents too!  I am so happy!  And most of all so is Mark.  This gift really helps him with his resentment toward his ex wife.  He blamed her for a lot of the past, he does take responsibility but blaming her sometimes is easier.  But he usually is very good about letting the past go.  You have to, it will drive you crazy and it's such a waste of time.  And a waste of what you already have...and we have much.  <3!

gotta ... bus needs fuel ...have a wonderful day!!

I need to go now though need to fuel up the bus and get back to work.

Have a wonderful day! 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good old April rain. We're getting it too, but we usually do this time of the year. First day of sunshine here and people went crazy too, Johnny and I included. Went to the ocean. It was SUPER! TERRIFIC! news about you and Mark getting to see Jacob and Dakota. God is SO good. Hugs, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I hope it isn't a huge storm.. they make me nervous.. and then I won't want to go to class!   Yes.. and it does seem like, we always want what we can't have!  It sucks!  But have a wonderful day.. the sun is still shining right now!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are so right. I've been listening to you and trying to let God take over and help me get along better at work and it's helping a lot.
Have a great day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose, i hope it stops raining for you soon. Its 70 and sunny here in Ohio. I am so glad you and Mark can see the grandbaby. And you have the right attitude about not letting things drive you crazy. Love, lisa

Anonymous said...

I love your quote about God driving and you pedling! That was great! Glad you are having a nice day :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

It is easier to blame others sometimes.  But at least they are aware of it.  I also love the quote about God.  Good outlook.  Nicki

Anonymous said...

It hit 78 today in MI, and I got a little sunburn walking the dogs. That must be a first for April. No rain!

When they guys are done, they can come work on my yard, OK?

xoxo