Tuesday, July 13, 2004

ahhhhhhh confusion

here i am again sitting all alone at home following myself around the house.   i wonder if my problem is hormones, because i don't seem to be getting anything done. or just plan lack of discipline.  i sometimes wish I was my husband and then i could go to work everyday come home to a clean house, a meal on the table and then sit and do nothing - watch tv...no that's what i am doing now!  but i have to be responsible for paying the bills, getting the food, cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, and cleaning the house,  ick, right now i am avoiding calling one of my creditors, i have had to do it in the past and there is usually no problem, but i just hate having to continually clean up our messes.  not only am i responsible for my kids, which i shouldn't be because they are young adults, but everything else.  no wonder i feel so lazy.  i guess i just want to stop being responsible, but i know i can't.  i took a long walk this morning basically had to drag my fat dog down the street, but it was good.  it looks like rain now.  i did make a list this morning and i actually have done some of the things on the list.  better get off this computer and do some more, then i will be free! it's already 1:30 and i need get this list done!  ok no more excuses here i go....ok addition...did my list called the dreaded creditor called THE IRS!!!!  nice as usual, but i have to drive to pay my payment, but a small price to pay to make the government happy. . . i am soooooooo happy that our business (truck) is almost gone, and we are now law abiding, "getting our taxes out of our pay checks like everybody else" citizens.  1099 and self employment taxes stink!  we will get killed on the sale of our truck, but the pain and agony will be well worth it.  luckily for us mark's job is paying well and he has a lot of hours, plus i will be back at the school bus driving next month....with a pay increase thanks to the union...oh yeah another addition to my list need insurance forms.  i am glad i got my list done, but is it really ever down?  some lists are easier than others...like list of stuff to take on vacation those lists i like...this list was an icky list, but ah it's done...feel much better now that i got all that icky stuff done.  i have always believed hard things only get harder if you wait.  try to live by that...and another relief, village guy tried to give me my neighbor's shut off notice for her water, oops, thank you God it's not us...we were able to pay that bill...God truly is grand!  she probably just forgot....but that another story...now i can do some housework and make myself sit down and call for my home biz...ahhhhh....here's to getting busy...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh I know that one, Rose, wanting to escape responsibility for awhile. But like you said, "we can't." It doesn't make it any easier knowing that though. So glad your truck  is almost gone and you're getting caught up. LIsts can be helpful but sometimes I have so many I drive myself crazy. I've since learned to cut down some.  God is good, all the time. Take care now. Hugs. *Barb*