Friday, July 16, 2004

TGIF

It's finally Friday!  Crazy couple of days.  Wednesday I went to the IRS to make our payment and got the address mixed up.  I am such a pig head that I heard the address one way, then thought I knew where I was going and was on the wrong street!  It's VERY congested out there lots of traffic and it took me FOREVER to find it.  Thank God for air conditioning and Liz being with me.  I finally called and got the right address, was there less than a minute and on my way.  That night I went to a meeting in the city (Chicago) for my home business, needless to say it was awesome...very motivating.  I did a lot of driving that day.  Then yesterday I had to work and drove 90 miles for that route, whew, I was pooped last night.  Too much stress!  Not bad, but tiring.   I am not used to all that driving, but I am glad I was able to drive the school bus, keeps me on my toes.  I liked the monitor that was with me, she's a talker just like I am...:).  She was telling me about her son how he lost his job because new owners bought out the company and they forced him to resign.  The story ended up well in that he found a better job, with more pay and better hours and they even treat him better!  I told her isn't amazing how we are taken care in life, one door closes and another one opens...we must trust that God knows what's best for us even if we don't always see it with our little human eyeballs.  That is how I have to see my life and it sure is  nice not to be in such a worrying mode.  Whelp going to get some work done, I need to go to the bank and then I am going to pick up some food for the weekend...going to the trailer again.  Then I need to stop and get my insurance paperwork from the admin office at the school district.  have a nice day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You said it all, my friend, when you said," We must trust that God knows what's best for us even if we don't always see it with our own little eyeballs." Hugs.*Barb*