Saturday, July 3, 2004

here we go again!!!

HERE WE GO AGAIN!!  Once again I am having to put up with my stepson causing problems and talking back to me.  This the 5th son of my husband's and there is a HUGE pattern of these boys back talking EVERY one of their parents.  He is living with us because mother could not control him.  He's mad at me because he lost a filling in his tooth and I told him to go to the dentist he normally goes to, which would mean his mother would have to take care of it.  He's been at her house off and on since this tooth thing started 2 weeks ago.  IT IS NOT MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!  He just wants his way and now he is angry with me because I told I didn't like the way he talked to me.  But he didn't win because he called his mom and now I guess she is taking care of this.  I have been responsibile for all the other problems he has had, including school which he did not pass 2 classes and I had to spend a day chasing down couselors in the summer to get his scheduled changed.  Now I am the bad guy because I told him again that I could not get into a dentist that he wasn't already seeing.  Reality check gang...but the kids rarely live in reality it's all about money, things and scamming.  It's a shame because Dale has awesome potiential he is just been allowed to scam for so long that it is his way.  Just had to get that off my chest.  It never fails when things start to straighten out BOOM!!!  Here come life.  Good thing I don't drink anymore I would be sitting down at the bar...and what good would that do?? Make things worse.  God works in all areas He will work here to.  My prayer?  God thank you for this child, you must trust me enough to know what I am doing concerning him or he wouldn't be in my life, Thanks God, amen  Love Rose

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HERE WE GO AGAIN!! Boy, Rose, I can truly relate to that. Glad you're not doing for this son what his mother needs to be doing. And glad you're standing up for yourself. I know all about LIFE HAPPENING, just when things seem to be going right. God IS trusting you with this young man. Hard, I know but you are more than up to it. GOD will make sure you are. HUGS.  **Barb**