Saturday, July 3, 2004

Saturday....

It's Saturday...the house is quiet.  Finally ... finished the Government  paperwork to get the loan for Tim for school  I don't know why I always and I mean always take forever to do this.  It was easier than in years past, but it is probably because I had all the info I needed on hand.  AND I only have to file for 1 kid.  I won't get any aide, but I still have to fill this out to get Tim's loan.  YEA! it's the last year for Tim, he will graduate next summer.  Boy does time fly! 

Liz's play was good last night...she seemed happy with the way it turned out.  In the play they were talking about Blogs, and how they are the wave of the future, that everybody who is anybody will have an online Journal.  One of the characters said, "why would you have your journal out in the public aren't they supposed to be private?"  No getting your thoughts out there in the universe makes them real.  And that forces me to take action.  I guess I am part of a trend!  Saw Eric's 1st grade teacher, again time flies!  I want to enjoy this weekend, it's supposed to rain, but who cares we will be in a camper and there's a pig roast today...hope we make it in time!  Probably won't be around for the  rest of the weekend so HAPPY 4th of JULY!!

Gotta go buy supplies!  Love Rose :)

No comments: