Saturday, July 31, 2004

Yeah the weekend

Just a quicky note..I wonder if I can do that...as you all probably guessed I am a talker!!HEE.  We went to the Kendall county fair last night.  That area of these parts is still very old fashion.  AND this fair was no exception.  4-H, blue ribbions, pigs, chickens, cows, sheep, tractor pulls...I tried to have an attitude about the whole tractor pull thing because when Mark invited me to this fair I really didn't want to do "guy" things, which we usually end up having to do (he's a race car nut).  I actually enjoyed myself...wow go figure.  Plus the added benefit was that Jeremy and Tracy brought little Jacob.  He's so cute!  And dispite my fears he really is a good little guy.  Not too spoiled at all.  He loved the trucks and was clapping and trying to run around.  Anyway, it was a good night and I had fun.  Gee maybe God will finally teach me to stop being soooo judgemental!!!  Ok I am off got errands and we are going to the camper it's gonna be hot this weekend and I want to take advantage of the Lake.  Have a great weekend all...love rose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! How are you? I'm still having computer problems. AM able to do a little here and there,...then it messes up again. Glad you had a good time at the fair. I love fairs.  They are so much fun. Remind me of the ones we went too when our family was together.  Enjoy your weekend. Hugs...Barb

Anonymous said...

See letting go does work.  Just remember it is a give and take.   john

Anonymous said...

I love going to fairs they are so much fun...my favorite is seeing all the animals!

Anonymous said...

We love fairs, too, especially the horse shows.  My baby wants to hug all their legs so we have to really watch her.