Sunday, July 18, 2004

it's sunday....

Oh how I love to listen to my hubby hanging out with my boys!  Makes me so happy to feel the love that happiness when they are together!  Sometimes I think my kids treat Mark better than his own kids do!  But my kids were raised by women (mom and me) not a pack of wolves like his boys mom...j/k their mother is ok.  Mark and often discuss our past lives and he still swears that  they never fought in front of the kids, which I say, then why aren't you two still together if it was such bliss???  He is a lot better at not denying the past than he once was.  I guess sometimes it's difficult to see your own faults...I know it is for me.  When I first got sober I had an awesome sponsor who basically ripped my eyes open to see the truth about me and my faults...I still sometimes have a hard time seeing myself honestly but it's getting better.

We had a pretty good weekend my boys had a bit of blow out because their step mother loves to speak for their father and she isn't always accurate she said some things to Tim and I regarding Eric and that sort of created a problem...we talked that out though.  The graduation party was fine.  And then we spent an awesomely peaceful night at the camper and I actually got some sun today...I can't believe how white my legs are, I tan very easily and tanning just hasn't been on my top ten of things to do.  Oh well had a nice weekend, took a walk and now I am going to relax...(do some laundry and dishes, that's relaxing for me!!) and get ready for the week ahead, I am going to put some short term goals down...and post them on the frig, I hear doing that will help you get motivated....til then....ba bye

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is nice to hear our husbands having fun with their sons, isn't it, Rose? Graduation party? Boy how time flies by. Doesn't seem that long ago since my own children graduated. But when I think of it it's been a lot of years. I post goals on my frig and near my computer. Seeing them keeps me on my toes.
Sorry this is so ..whatever the word is. LOL. Computer was out long enough to get me behind and I'm racing to catch up WHEW!  Take care of yourself. Hugs.*Barb*

Anonymous said...

Rose, I didnt know you were a friend of Bill and Bob.  Well welcome to the club.  I had almost 6 years and then slipped when I broke up.  But I am back active again.  If you ever need to talk let me know, I am usually on line alot.   john

Anonymous said...

I love nothing more then when we have peace and harmony in the house...above anything else in this world, thats what makes me most happy