Monday, August 2, 2004

here we go again

Here I go again ... freaking out and being "old" Rose again.  I was up all night because I am very frustrated with my hubby as he tends to procrastinate.  Well his dump truck is STILL sitting at his old shop NOT being sold.  And the trailer still sitting at another guys shop.  He still has about 6 weeks to get it sold, but I am a go getter type, and this is driving me nuts.  In my head I know it will all work out.  But I express my concerns to him and he just says, ok I'll take care of it.  AND he doesn't .  It drives me nuts!  I trust that it will all work out, but isn't it hard to fight your personality??  I mean I am the type that knows something has to be done and does it.  He likes to take his time, wait until the last minute and then it's done.  This morning I made my point a little clearer, but don't worry I was nice about it.  AND then as if I didn't need enough self-inflected pain and agony I called the bank recorded line to check on my bank balance and I though that I had overdrawn myself (old problem that I have gone almost a year toward recovery...meaning I don't write bad checks!!), but I forgot about the "hold" on deposits.  I freaked out on the poor bank lady...but it's all good.  Got down and my knees and asked God to calm me down ... and my part?  I am going do all I can to trust Him.  I know in my heart that my faith will give God the opportunity to reward me with abundance...so today my needs are met and I will be a-ok.  It's going to be a hot one so I need to get my outside stuff done early.

Oh yeah, after camping yesterday we went to grandbaby's house to drop something off for my stepson and got to spend a few minutes with him.  He's so cute, but he is spoiled, oh well.  I can tell by some of Tracy and Jeremy's actions that they are really not happy about the way Mark's ex tries to run grandbaby, Jacob's life and theirs too.  I guess she took a swimming floaty that wasn't supposed to go, and Jeremy wasn't happy about.  Live and learn is all I can say.  AND I must mind my own business and not judge.  My time will come and I will be over run with grandbabies!!

Speaking of outside, I think I have a squash and a pumpkin!! I never have success with them, because I alway plant them tooclose together, but it looks like I will get some.  Yippee!  all for now....rose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Freaking out, are you? LOL>  I know how that is. I did an entry in Both Sides of The Coin on self-talk because my old self was coming back. It IS hard to go against our personality. takes hard work. We both know that. So proud of you for getting back on track. I'm just like you and John is your hubby. I am a go getter, wanting things done now. He is a procrastinator...big time. Lol  {{{Rose}}}}

Anonymous said...

My husband is the biggest procrastinator too....
there are times I either do it myself, or hire
it out.....or sometimes I just have to take a deep
breath.......but in the end, I wouldn't trade
him for the world, no matter how much he
procrastinates.....so I put it in perspective....
hang in there  {{{{{{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}}
jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

My hubby and I are the opposite--I am laid back, sort of like, "things always work out" and he frets...

Anonymous said...

I am a very laid back person and my husband has to get on me to get things done...yet in back of my mind I know this and so I always know he'll be there to sort of push me along....