Friday, March 4, 2005

Friday

Whoo hoo it's friday!!!  I made it without getting pink eye, the flu or otherwise.  All that whining must have worked!!!  Not really it was just one of those weeks were I was being so moody and ungrateful and just didn't want to participate in the world.  I have to remember too, that I am a 47 year old woman and my hormones play with my mind and moods.  So........ that being said, I upped my Calicum intake, rested and now I am good to go!

Grateful ALERT!!!!!   We had to come up with an installment plan for our Mortgage and they have all these rules about NEVER being late and such...but I didn't have the money on the 28th, soooo...I said, "ok God take this ... you've done such an awesome job with all this..."  and I called today and they never said one word about being late...she's even going to put it through tomorrow to be sure I have check covered on Monday.  GOD IS SO AWESOME ALL THE TIME!

I can never say that enough...I can be the biggest spoiled pain in the rear...but I must say that my life is so taken care of now....and Mark and I are both trying to be better people.  It's a crazy world out there.  He got his CB hooked up and now he gets to 'enjoy' the truckdriver world.  Truckdrivers are a unique breed...so far today he's heard plenty of arguements, a list of all the appliances people have in their semis (crock pots, microwaves and coffee pots) these are among the chit chat going on today plus Illinois and Indiana state police are doing random stops.  Good thing his truck doesn't go over the speed limit!!  But he's in a great mood and as much as the company he is at is upset with him about his departing he did get tomorrow off...He will work next week and hopefully be done.  The guy that is his supervisor though is one of those people who thinks they can bully him into staying.  They gave him a better truck to use and when Mark reaffirmed his leaving the guy got all huffy and said,"why??? I gave you a good truck didn't I???".  Hmmmm....

Whelp I am off....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im so glad your mortgage situation worked out. The little blessing are so helpfull. Afterall all we have does come from God :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

That's what happens sometimes when a company finds good employee's they don't want to loose them. That's a good thing.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

A good truck ? Sometimes we have to be elsewhere for awhile first? Still, I DO hope you guys get to drive one day.Truck driving has it's up side and its down. It depends on a lot of things really: how well two people can get along in closed quarters, How much do they enjoy driving, how well do they get along with people, how do they handle going without sleep, and sometimes having to eat late. Can they handle stress, are they prepared for those unexpected things like: getting stuck in traffic in the dead of winter- sitting for hours, or having a truck break down in the middle of summer? So many down sides. BUT it's so much fun driving through the night, chatting and listening to music, cuddling after a long day, having barbeque's, meeting so many wonderful people, especially other truckers. Trucking gives people a chance to see United States in ways they can't do from their front yards. You learn more driving through it, and experienceing it then you'd ever learn from a book. Do I love it? ABSOLUTELY! Hugs hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Rose, it made me smile to read your happy entry. I am glad things worked out with the mortgage and i am glad Mark gets tomorrow off! Enjoy your weekend!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Congrats on good health and on the mortgage solution. You sound very upbeat!
xoxo