Sunday, March 13, 2005

nice weekend

Well happy Sunday to you all!  My weekend has been very nice...just like the good old days.  My boys are here, and my hubby is home so it's all good...as they say.  Liz's performance Friday night was wonderful!  The boys thought it was sort of long and boring, but I loved it.  My little drama queen is becoming quite an actress!

Yesterday was one of those lazy days were we paid a few bills, went to the grocery store and then just relaxed.  Mark slept alot but he earned it.

Tim and Eric were in and out...so that was nice.

Today we took some gift cards for Joe's Crab Shack and had lunch...just Mark and I.   It was very good but now I am very full...time for a nap????  Nah....gonna go see what the gangs up to...

Tomorrow I have off...so whooo hooo

I can catch up on journals as my email box was so full today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i just love hearing that you have had your family and DH with you and that you sound so happy and content. How wonderful! I am glad you have tomorrow off from work also. I bet Joe's Crab Shack was delicious! Going out to eat alone with hubby is always nice. Take care, friend!
lisa

Anonymous said...

Good weekends are worth waiting for :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Relax and enjoy....

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Sunday to you too, honey. You're one of the sweetest people ever to cross my path. I'm glad Mark is home today and that life is smiling on you. You're one terrific lady. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

sounds like a nice relaxing day Rose!  enjoy your day off tomorrow too!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful day. I'm so glad you had that. It's always good to hear when a friend has had a good weekend. Take care and have a great monday off.
Hugs. R.C.