Tuesday, March 1, 2005

brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

ICK Winter's back and it's cold and breezy.  We got probably an inch of snow, but it's enough to be annoying.  Indiana got worse, blowing icy conditions so Mark had to drive slow and watch trucks and cars go into the ditch.  He is safe though, but late.  His boss called him and said "why? are you quiting???"  Why do some people NOT take NO for answer?  Do they think that if they ask enough he will change his answer to YES?  Hmmmm....why would Mark give up an awesome job for a not so awesome job?  I guess the guy has to try.  Mark is a fine employee who always shows up on time and does his job the right way.  I can see why they would want him to continue to work there.  But no way...the stress would not be good for my husband.  Northern Indiana is the worst to drive in the winter...the lake does crazy things to the snow.  Makes it deep and dangerous.  Thank goodness he only has a few days left of this...

Other than that I am trying to stay warm.  Long johns and sweats...Triny and Suzanne from What not to Wear would surely grab me and try to make me over today, but hey I am dressing for warmth not fashion.  Although I woud LOVE to have them redo me...I am stuck somewhere in time...not sure where... 

At least the sun is out!!!  Have a happy day!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Trade you several inches of snow and overcast skies for some of that sunlight!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Mark is safe. I really worry most in the winter for my truck drivers. I know I shouldn't but, what's a mom to do . It's been cool here too but not like that. Try to stay warm .
Hugs. R.c.

Anonymous said...

we gove about 4 inches, it's march already! enough!

~JerseyGirl

Anonymous said...

*got, we got about 4 inches, yes, Rose, I really do know how to spell!  Stay warm!

Anonymous said...

Stay Warm Rose!!!! Have some hot cocoa for me too hehehe :)

Kara