Thursday, March 10, 2005

*****PRAISE REPORT!!*****

 

Wow this has been a day!!!  An awesome day!  It did snow which stunk but hey I am used to it.  I did ask for Monday off and I am sure it will get approved, and Tuesday is a 1/2 day...so that's cool.

BUT the exciting news is this...while I was at work, Mark went to a friend's motorcycle shop and the other truck driver from his work was there...and he said they were going back to work tomorrow and he should call the boss and tell him he was available...so he called him and most likely he will be going back to work tomorrow...whoo hooo, AND the guy that wanted to buy the semi wants to come over tomorrow and talk...WOW again.  And some stuff happened with Mark trading an old stereo for a motorcycle rim and new tire, but he's excited about that.  And I should be too because one of these days it will be Harley weather! 

So how cool is that???

I gotta say this ... God works in His time NOT mine, but HE does work!!!

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is so true.  For whatever reason the dear Lord has had me wait YEARS for answers to many of my prayers... but he always answers them in some way that always becomes clear down the road!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you had an awesome day and shared with us.

I hope the good times keep rolling in for ya.
Missy

Anonymous said...

Rose, it makes me smile to hear you so happy. Good for Mark! Sounds like Mark had a great day too and that sure helps. Have a good night!
Hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

Will winter ever end?
I am glad your day was so awesome!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That's way cool. Things will work out , I know they will. Have a great extra day off.
Yep, almost Harley weather. I'd love to go riding again but I think I'm getting to old for that lol
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Harley time is coming SOON. Congrats on the great day and news. Now enjoy your time off and celebrate :o)
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a good week. Finally read your profile, since you visit my site often. We have a lot in common. Love my garden, love my dog and love my husband. Even like Harley's. Sounds cold there. Here in Southern Cal. if it's below 60 everyone freaks out. We're a lot of spoiled brats. It was 68 yesterday and I was "freezing" all day.
Jenn