Sunday, March 20, 2005

wooooo I love those babies!!

This little baby is in honor of 2 of the cutist little boys ever!  And I did the graphic from photobucket....Barb wanted to know what Photobucket is...it's a MUCH easier way to display graphics.  You go to Photobucket.com and set up an account and all your graphics can be brought up there than you just hit the little camera thing up ^ there and copy and paste the URL of the graphic!  So much easier than going thourgh hometown like I was doing that too forever!

So our visit wiht Dakota and Jacob was AWESOME!  Dakota is nearly 3 months now and he is getting so big.  He is the sweetest baby.  He smiled and 'talked' to me as soon as he saw me.  He has chubby cheeks and black hair.  AND Jacob that kid took to me right away.  He was alittle afraid of Mark at first, but he warmed up to him right away.  He's so cute.  WE have plans for many outing with our grandbabies!  I don't even mind being a grandma...because they are just so much fun and it's true you get to have the fun and leave the whining to the parents!!!

My next purchase is going to be a digital camera, a must have for my grandbabies and my garden...oh and of course my DRAMA QUEEN.

Her show choir took 2nd place in competition yesterday.  Their tops were heavy Velvet with all these sequins...not washable.  These girls sweat in these things and boy do they smelled.  I took hers to get dry cleaned after her first performance 2 weeks ago, but the woman didn't understand me that I wanted them to pay attention to the arm pits...(language thing).  So out came the fabreeze (store brand).  I guess my bottle got alot of action at the show because rather than take their own costume home like my kid did they threw them all in a bin and had to guress which one was theirs.  EW!  At least I taught my kid one thing DON'T ever smell bad or wear somebody elses stinky clothes.

Otherwise it's a normal Sunday...Liz had her bowling banquet.  She agreed to be on a adult/child league with a girlfriend.  Poor kid is not a bowler.  Plus she has asthma and the cigarette smell drove her nuts.  She had me go with her.  It was only an hour, plus I got food!  Her average was 57 but she got a trophy!

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHH Im so glad you had such a nice time!  babies r the best!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Aren't grandbaby's wonderful. I like the old saying " If I had knowen grandkids were so much fun I'd have had them first ".  I like my saying " Sugar them up and send them home. " lol.
Have a great week.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Awww.. love the graphic.. I need to learn to do animations and stuff..like all the pretty glitter tags and stuff I see, they are so nice. I keep saying I am going to go buy software and try to learn it. one of these days I will..lol!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Babies are almost as much fun as puppies :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That IS the cutest graphic, Rose. I'm glad you got to enjoy Dakota and Jacob. They grow so fast.  It doesn't seem that long ago that our grandchildren were small. Now most of them are married or engaged.  Love you. *Barb*