Wednesday, March 2, 2005

Still very cold!!!

It's still very cold but hey it's March so the end is in sight.  Mark is going to work at his temp job next week too, as construction is still slow here.  It's still a blessing, and this job doesn't want him to leave so they are kissing up to him. They are fixing the truck, and actually gave him a nice one to use today.  I think he is adjusting.  It's just that right now he is at the place spiritually where he thinks that certain things that happen are "signs".  Like all the bulk mail centers he went to were not ready and he had to wait...he told me that was a 'bad' sign...I told him that sometimes you know what happens and it's not necessarily a 'sign' from GOD!  He already knows he wants to go back to his regular job.  This one is just that a temp job...that he needs it and they need him.  PERIOD!  And the weather is still bad, and construction is slow so....hang out and do your job.  I was told a long time ago by an AA speaker in Chicago at this crusty old meeting that had bums, and businessman alike listening to...she said God wants us to be spiritual and going to work and being responsible is spiritual...amen to that.

Liz has a concert tonight at the new school.   I am looking forward not only to listening to a fine concert, but I get to see the new school...it's supposed to be state of the art.  She wanted to go early and I had to work ... but she was able to catch the bus shuttle between schools...my tax dollars at work!!  for once!

So I am off...as I said in my school bus journal, PINK EYE is roaming the schools and my work...my eyes have been itchy and feeling weird all day...I actually hope I get it...I need a sick day!!!  I know I know I should take one, BUT today 11 people called in sick...I need to at least barf...hmmmmmmmm 

gotta go...my drama queen awaits me....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wait it will be warm soon, than really hot. LOL.
Tell, Mark to just hang in there, it will all work out.
Enjoy the consert.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

It's great that there is a temp job to go to. I am married to a man in contruction..this winter was rough.

Anonymous said...

I love your graphic!!!!  I hope you dont get pink eye!!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

I needed the message in your graphic, too...