Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Wednesday

Here's Liz with her boyfriend Mike before the Turnabout dance.  They look so cute together!

Today it's beautiful day, warm, windy and a typical spring day!  I have all the windows open and my clothes drying on the clothes line.  I LOVE spring.  The kids are all outside playing.  It's supposed to rain tonight.  We have tornado watches until 8 pm.  I remember as a girl I used to freak out when there was a watch.  I would cry and hide down in the basement.  But then I grew up and lived through a few very bad storms.  One that cut a path through our town and the next town over.  Some people dead.  I was babysitting for my sponsor, it was about 13 years ago.  The kids were playing in the neighborhood and the girls were in the wading pool.  The sky got really really black and the wind kicked up.  The boys screamed for each other to head home from a few blocks over.  There was hail and wind, but we were fine.  Very scary stuff.

But today I have faith in my God.  He's seen me through so much.  And He will continue to watch over and protect all my loved ones.

Have beautiful day gang!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable picture. I love Spring too, but of course you know that by now, right? lol Guess everybody does. Take care. Love you, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are cute, great picture. Yep, I know about storms and tornado's. I live in tornado alley. I keep a clam head in a storm , my husband freeks out.  I guess that's why it's a good thing I'm here to help him out.
Have a great day, enjoy the sun and good weather.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Cute picture!
Personally, I love a good storm :)
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Love the picture! Thanks for posting it.  Mother Nature is quite scary at times. Im with you though and pray my way through it!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Liz & Mike look adorable together. Is that an AC/DC t-shirt Liz is wearing Ü. My hubby and I were so into AC/DC he used to have the same shirt. Wow am I really 41!? LOL.

Blessings,
Donna