Friday, March 25, 2005

Good Friday

This graphic reminds me that I have eggs to decorate!  Liz and I will do that this afternoon.

Do you guys have crazy dreams???  I have always worked out my life through my dreams.  This morning I woke up and I knew I need to go to the bathroom ... too much tea last night.  But now that I am upstairs I am required to walk downstairs to the bathroom.  So I just went back to sleep.  All I did was dream about finding a bathroom!  I even took somebody else's bus to drive to a bathroom.   I had to climb over tables and chairs only to find a line or a maze of people or hallway, or I was in the wrong part of a locker room.  Ish I am weird. 

It's snowing here!  But the forcast says it' going to warm up by mid week!  Hopefully it won't rain like they are calling for.  But it's almost April so it's supposed to rain!

FRI

40°F 4°C
30°F -1°C
Liz made it home last night at midnight, but one of her girlfriend's gave her a ride home, which was awesome because I had dozed off.  It was great to not have to go out in the freezing cold.  She said the play wasn't that good because the lead Harold Hill, lost his voice and they had a voice over.  She also said that the leads were too old.  Drury Lane is a playhouse with profesionals, I wonder why they just didn't use an understudy.  She was in Music Man a few years ago in the Chorus.  She's such a critic! Eric is off this weekend so I am sure I will be seeing him because his girlfriend <Tina> will be home too from school.   Her mother mother is an awesome cook.  But her father and her a picky eaters.  Her mother is always happy to have my son over because that kid loves to eat.  His father (my ex) and his wife and son went to Florida for the Holiday...so Eric will spend some time here with us.   I hope you all enjoy the Easter weekend.  It certainly is a time of graditude and celebrations.  Enjoy your familys....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. Enjoy decorating eggs.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Lovely entry. The graphic is so cute. Happy Easter, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Have fun coloring Easter eggs. We will be doing the same today.

Anonymous said...

Have a good Easter!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

hope you had fun decorating those eggs!  :-)