Thursday, March 24, 2005

Happy Thursday

It's nice and quiet here tonight, it's raining a bit, which was predicted by the trusty weatherman.  The guys at Mark's work said it was going to snow 2 inches.  HEE that's funny.  I think it was wishful thinking, I think they just want tomorrow off, which they do have because of the rain.  I have learned one thing though over the years to NEVER believe the weathermen.  Mark used to freak out a the forcast, and I'd tell him if I walk outside in the morning and their snow, rain or whatever than I worry about what to do about it, not the night before.  Usually, weatherman are WRONG!  And forget about extend forecast...that's never right!

Boring TV night.  Which is fine by me, I am catching up on journaling, and drinking some tea.  I love tea.  I buy all the herbal kind that see that says relax, calming, nighty night.  I never realized how high strung and hyper I am until I got around truly slow people.  Most of the people at my work are retired so they just take their time.  A lot of them walk with canes too.  There is a girl who is more hyper than I am, I keep threatening to kidnap her and have her paint my house as she LOVES to paint.

Mark is upstairs, he got the call from his son that they won't be working tomorrow, which is nice because I'll be home too.  His son also invited us over Saturday night for dinner and to bring the babies their Easter bunnies.  Mark always threatens to bring a baby goat.  In the summer they always have a petting son at the local fest and they have the cutest goats.  But Jacob will have to settle for a 2 foot blue stuffed bunny for now.  Easier to take care of!  Liz will of course go too as she has no play practice over break.  She as at a play though tonight, she is at Druy Lane watching The Music Man.  When Mark and I were in highschool, Mark actually played the lead in Music Man!  The bad guy, he's name was Jigger Crane I think.  He was quite a good singer in high school. 

It's always so weird to look back and realize we went to high school at the same time.  He is 2 years older than me, but our school was small.  We really never had any contact with each other back then though.  I guess God has his perfect timing! 

Because Mark and I had quite a wild past.

That's it for now...I'll be around most of the weekend so I'll be popping in to see you all! 

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time with your swwetie and family!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you're having family time. We'll see our oldest son this weekend but the rest of the children are out of state. Love your graphic, hon. Love ya. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your time off. I hope you have a great easter. I have to work all weekend. But what else is new.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Have yourself a wonderful weekend and a happy Easter.

Anonymous said...

Rose, Happy Easter, friend! It's raining in Ohio too. I need some hot sun! I am addicted to sweet tea...i am too lazy to make it so i buy it in the gallon jug at WM for $1.32 a gallon. Rick hates it so much that he will go thirsty before he will touch it and he tried to get Buddy, the beagle, to drink it & the darn dog turned his nose up too. lol  But Buddy will drink beer...go figure.
I want to hear about your wild past with Mark.
Love, Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter!
xoxo