Thursday, March 3, 2005

Tired

I don't know why but I am very tired tonight.  Pobably a combo of things...all the sicky's at work, and kids getting sent to school sick, the cold weather...who knows, but I think I am going to bed early.

One thing though Liz's concert was very good.  The girls did 3 songs....we are family, stop in the name of love and shining star.  Their choir director can't dance so he has the other director  teach one girl and she tries to teach the rest.  5 of the girls are from Oswego East (the new school, which only has 9th and 10th graders) and the rest from Oswego High.  They have class at Oswego High last period ( I bring the 5 over) and the teacher with the dance skills is at East and doesn't teach the class...get it?  Anyway, their last song's routine was by a student who could actually dance and you could tell...it was great!  I am so proud of my brave daughter...I was never brave enough to sing, dance or act.  I try not to be stage mom but it's hard.  She also has a play coming up March 11, she has a lead!   

Can you tell I am pround momma!!????

SLEEP NOW!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, i would be proud too if i was you! I understand being tired....i hope you were able to rest. Make sure to take time to do something for YOU!
Hugs, lisa

Anonymous said...

my daughter was an amazing dancer...she took dance since she was 4 years old and this is the first year she hasnt done it...she did it her first 2 years of college but found it just took too much of her time and enery to keep it up...but it was always fun to go and watch her perform...and i was always the proud mommy! i wanted to thank u for leaving me such nice comments today in my journal...it really means a lot to have such support from my j-land friends...much love to u my friend..

linda
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LifewithLinny
http://journals.aol.com/lindainspokane/LinnysLuciousLickings

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you enjoyed the consert.  Sounds like that did well.
Get some rest hopefully you'll feel better soo.
Hugs.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Of course you are proud! I hope you get some sleep and feel better :)
xoxo