Thursday, March 31, 2005

taking a break on the break

Well we lived through the storm.  It wasn't very bad here at all. Actually 2 lines of storms came through.  The first one was very wimpy at least here, it did do some damage in a roof was damaged in a nearby town and the 2nd rained alittle more.  I am glad for the rain in that it makes my beautiful garden grow, but being a very weather related job my hubby has I am always looking at the weather forcast.  Such a paradox!  Anyway it's very windy so that will dry out a lot of the ground so most likely Mark will work tomorrow.  He went in today to get his truck inspected.  Commercial Vehicles have to be inspected every 6 months.  So he did get 3 hours in.  And he told me that next week he starts 10 hour days and Saturdays...so whoo hoo it's business as usually here at our house with the bill paying. 

I will be so relieved to be past all this money stuff.  We as Americans worry too much about our stuff and our bills and our money.  I learned over the past few years to stop the worry , I go to work and pay what I can and let God take care of the rest...a day at a time!

Today is gray and windy and Mark will be home soon. We both are fighting a sinis headache thing which is very annoying.  I don't feel sick just headachy (is that a word??) So today I think I am just going to chill out at home.  After all I am on BREAK!  

Also the news has been so depressing lately, it's one tragedy after another.  Terry Schiavo's case, the two little girls that were murdered by satan's own, the five year little girl who found her parents murdered and still had the sense to call 911, the earthquake....my prayers are with all these folks...

Be blessed my friends and hug your loved ones ... it's so important that they know you love them! 

No comments: