Friday, March 18, 2005

whoo hooo it's Friday!

It's Friday and to tell you the truth I am glad, next week is a four day week and then we have Spring Break. 

Last night was Liz's choir concert.  The girls did great.  The big choirs such as concert choir and girls choir have been split with the new school so they were a little sparse but still enjoyable.  I take 5 of the girls for show choir to our school from the new one and I feel like they are my girls so it was even better.

I sat with my son Eric and his girlfirend Tina.  Tina and I are both very sarcastic at times so we had fun enjoying the show.  Eric didn't want to 'waste' his day off at his crappy old school so he was a grouch.  But no matter we had fun. I let Mark stay home he gets bored with some of these shows so usually when I let him stay home he's more than willing to go do something I want to do without rushing me.

Then I got in bed and my phone rings at 2 am.  It's Tim he had gone with a friend to Indy to watch the College playoffs as University of Illinois was playing and he had got back to Champaign Ill and his truck wouldn't start.  Now mind you I am in bed 2 and1/2 hours away.  What in the world am I supposed to do???  I tried to calm him down.  And it sort of worked...after all that's a mom job right?  This morning I went to work and asked the mechanics what it could be and they gave me some suggestions, he tried them and so far his truck started and he's heading home.  I 'll be glad when the kid gets graduated, works and is home.  Less Drama. And less drama is best for this girl. 

Chad Timberlake, Luther Head

So I am off...til next time ... whoo hoo the sun is out!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your weekend!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend, hon. Looks like you're ready for one. I know I am.  Kids DO put lots of drama into life don't they? LOL  Hugs. You're one terrific lady. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a good time. A short week? Spring break? Gosh , I wish I got those. Sounds fun. LOL.
Have a great weekend.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

I'm soooo excited it's friday!!!!!!!!!!

Robyn :)

Anonymous said...

Rose, kids kids kids....what would we do without them?! I hope you are able to have a great weekend....and no drama. Megan was in band and i would almost fall asleep listening to all the bands play at her school but i always loved the choir.
Take care!   lisa

Anonymous said...

I found this site totally by accident.  I've added it to my favorites (total of 4), don't ask me why but I like it and I hope you continue it.

Anonymous said...

Don't like drama, mama?
xoxo