Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday monday!!

It's rainy today ... at least it's not snow like the rest of the world.  Mark's home today...he went to the bank-refinanced the semi (which will make it easier to sell, as someone can make payments + he put our other business loan in with it), got a haircut and talked to Home Depot about a job next winter....all in alittle over an hour...what a guy...I should take a hint from him...all that would have taken me all day...

I watched Oprah...she had on my favorite girls from what not to wear...the BBC version.  They were grabbing woman in the mall and telling them how they could lose 15 pounds by just wearing proper underwear~and wearing the right clothes.  TLC has  version of that show, but they aren't as funny.  I guess originals are always better.  I also used to watch a gardening make over show called Ground Force but the orginal host left so :::pout::: I don't watch that much either.  Oh well! 

Hopefully, the rain will green everything up...anyhoo...gotta do some dishes and pay attention to my hubby! <3  Then it's off to work, again....

 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have seen the bbc girls on oprah but never caught their show. So i just watch the tlc show. They are so mean. Last week they were so laughing at this guy and making fun of him throughout the whole show. Geeez

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your hubby. Running late so this is a short one. hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose, love that graphic...i love dogs! This weather is the pits, huh? I think we all should go outside the first day we see any flower coming up and take a pic and put it in our journals. Last one online with a pic is the rotten egg. lol.    Probaly will end up being me!!!  Ohio, where i am at, may get 3 inches of snow and ice tonight. Give me a break!!
HUGS to you!
lisa

Anonymous said...

What a great husband you have.
I watch the TLC virsion sometimes. I like those shows.
Have a great week.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

I used to love ground force too!!! I wish those ladies could give me a pointer or two.

Kara :)