Wednesday, February 16, 2005

AHHHHHHHHHHHH NORMAL~~~

WoW!!!  So happy to feel like NORMAL again.  I guess we are given trails in life to test our faith, and I am hoping I past.  I am sure I did as life is a journey certainly not a destination!  And as I am beginning to truly understand that I have more to learn in life. 

A couple at work lost their 15 year old grandson...so very sad, I don't know the details, but one thing I will be so very grateful about is that my children are ok, healthy and safe.  And today I will be happy and try and brighten someone else's day.

My favorite TV minister is coming to Chicago in May and they do reserve seats for a small fee.  I am able to do that tomorrow before they go out to the general public.  And I can even do that online...which I think is so cool.  We all should feel so lucky to have the internet...it really is a time saver.  Mark wants to make the day be just US and go to dinner too.  It will be so nice to have my buddy back!  I can see why people don't stay at the company he is working for now, they work them straight through until they quit.  But for us...it's a gift from God and I am looking at it that way.  Mark does a good job...and today he is actually cheerful! 

 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Smiling while reading this entry. God is SO good, isn't he? So glad things are working out for you and Mark, especially that you'll have time together, alone.
Enjoy the minister. He's terrific! Love his book. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Good for you. Normal is good.
Have a great time with your buddy.
Hugs R.C.