Wednesday, February 9, 2005

All's quiet and nice like I like it!!

It was a nice quiet day.  Did some training...got a quick nap (in the bus) and now I am tucking my hubby in bed.  The poor guy has little time to relax before he gets some sleep and it's up and out on the road.  He likes this run better, less traffic in Chicago...Chicago drivers are crazy, and rude and generally bad, along with the roads...they say there are two seasons in Chicago, winter road construction and summer road construction.  Mark says he can tell the difference as soon as he leaves Indiana.  He also doesn't like that the truck has a 'governor' which keeps his speed under 65-or so.  He's always driven a semi, and he's good at it.  I like this run better he's home more and it's easier to get a routine, which I crave.

But soon enough he will be back at his construction job and all will be well, with normal weekends and evenings.  I just want my HUBBY BACK!! but I am willing to sacrafice this time ... it's well worth it...

It's weird though now that my problems are taken care of I need to make sure I relax and enjoy...be grateful and happy....I think it's my nature to always be looking at the 'drama' in life.  The stress...I am going to start looking toward my hobbies and my enjoyments...thankfully spring is around the corner and camping season will be here soon enough.  I find great joy in that!

Well all thanks for being there for me...alls well here.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad all is well with you. Now injoy it.
Have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

I'll be glad when Mark is back on construction too. I know you miss him a lot. Hugs & stuff. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I have a tendency to be a drama addict. I have been working hard to overcome it over the years.  Relax and enjoy yourself!