Friday, February 4, 2005

better

Things are better...I don't feel good, I have a cold, but things are better.  Mark got a job running 4th class mail from Chicago to Kentucky...he's not happy to be away...because he misses me (and me him), but they do know he wants to go back to his regular job when the weather turns and they are fine with that.  It would have been better if we had know that he was going to be laid off until March up front but I guess not all people are honest and ethical.  Mark could have been working for the past month, but it been worth the lesson in faith that has been learned.  Because God does come through no matter what.  And I have finally got it through my thick head that ALL my needs will be taking care of.

I guess I have some deep seeded issues from childhood, my mother came from a poor family and she passed that feeling of lack onto me. 

I know today that it's not about the stuff it's about the heart, and the feeling of lack can be there no matter how much money or stuff you have.  I'll take the love of a good old fashion hardworking man.  So today dear friends  everything is a-ok and although I am sick, I am truly blessed.

God does love us...and no matter how much we may feel like we are in the eye of the storm...it's all an ilusion a lie....God will come thorugh no matter what!!

Thanks for being there for me...now I am going to go get some tea and a cold pill!

Because tomorrow I am driving my daughter's speech team to a meet and she's actually happy about it!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Everyone feels like they lack once in a while. And then there are the days we don't give a crap and appreciate what we have.        I hope you get better soon hun.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by "The Back Porch" and leaving your well wishes concerning our little house purchase that went bust.  I'm going to browse around and see what's going on here.  Good luck to your daughter speech team! ~Nikki

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon. Glad things are working out.
Hugs R.C.

Anonymous said...

hope you feel better soon Rose...

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl