Friday, February 25, 2005

naughty aol...

graphic tag lounge...

AOL is being so naughty again today.  Oh well!

I made reservations today for a motel for Tim's graduation.  He will be graduating in May on Saturday at 2:30 so I want to stay in a hotel.  I picked a nice Motel 8, in Remington Indiana, now it's not the Ritz on some beach but it will work as a nice getaway.  Normally I am the cheap type that just grins and bears it.  To drive there it would be a 3 hour trip and I would like to enjoy my kid's graduation.  Not look like I slept in my clothes.  Tim worked hard for this education as did I...Purdue is a fine school and I imagine the graduation will be very nice.  Anyway...I'm springing for the motel...besides it has a pool...

Today I also took Liz to get a good cut and style at a REAL salon.  NOT the great clips for a cheapy cut, but a real salon.  The kid has been so patient and good during all the insanity of the last few months.  It wasn't too expensive and her hair looks adorable.  A cute little bob, parted down the side.  She has a good face for it.I'll post pictures soon...

Well the "boss" should be home soon, he made a pact with his angels to behave today and he actually has. Mark realizes screaming at me only hurts me...(DUH) and that he shouldn't be doing that.  He's the type that has to come to these things on his own...in his own time.  But he usually figures things out pretty quickly...ah marriage...not an easy feat, but when it's going good...JOY!

 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, arent you glad its Friday? What a long week! Sounds like you had a good day today. I am glad about that. These husbands sometimes dont seem to know how lucky they are and i know your husband is very lucky. I hope you have a wonderful time at the Motel 8. Hooray for Tim!!! Cant wait to see Liz's new haircut!
lisa    take care!!  

Anonymous said...

Oh, a getaway sounds so great. Aren't you proud of Tim? I sure am. So many children just drop out of school these days. Motel 8 is a pretty nice Motel. We've stayed at them when  trucking, and just traveling around. Looking forward to seeing Liz's picture. hugs, *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I was cutting my teens hair today and in the mean time i told her she was "highmaintenance." And she said, "if i were high maintenance I would have demanded you make an appointment for me at a real salon. LOL I had to shut up. she was right. Oh it's such a good feeling when we can treat our girls to nice things. I bet your baby looks beautiful.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your self. Purdue is a good school. I have several friends that graduated from that school.  Enjoy .
Have a great weekend.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose:

I can relate to what you said about men realizing things in thier own time... unfortunatley that time seems like forever when your waiting huh lol :)

Have a great weekend :)

Kara

Anonymous said...

You must be really proud!
xoxo