Tuesday, February 15, 2005

I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!

free smiley backgrounds, wallpaper, animated gifs, clip art happy games too!

I Passed!!  I PASSED!!  2 other drivers and my boss and I drove about 30 minutes to the Secretary of State DMV and took our retest for the State Audit.  And to tell you the truth they were about as thrilled to give us the test as we were to take it!  The ladies are like, "ish we'll be glad when this is over!"  I went 2nd and watched the 1st girl go...it was very easy...thankfully.  You know it's like anything in life...the dreaded UNKNOWN!!  But I am so glad it's over...we even had Pizza Hut afterward...I told you all that bus drivers LOVE to eat. 

I am pooped tonight though because I had to come back and run my PM routes, seems my little "problem" boy on my kindergarten route pushed somebody and got in trouble and my junior high kids said the sub driver wouldn't let them talk...wow!  I guess I am nice...

That's it for now I am just soooooooooo relieved...now all I have to do is make sure the referendum passes and then I will have a job...<fingers crossed>  We'll know after the 22nd....but as I have said everything WILL be alright!!

Mark is getting used to working the hours...He leaves here at 1:00 am drives to Chicago...then to Indiana, and back again...usually getting home at around 5:00 pm.  He's been getting some quick cat naps...so it's better for him he's wayyyyyy less crabby...he is taking off Sunday for the Daytona 500...have to watch his NASCAR!!  The weather here is quickly changing so he'll be back to his normal job very soon.  And we can have our normal marriage back!!  But with everything in life there is sacrafice...and then the rewards...spring and it's on the HARLEY!!!  Something wonderful to look forward to!!

 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Rose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!        You rock!!

lisa  :)

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd pass! Congratulations.
God Bless.
TiasNme

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Ah! One less thing to worry about is so great. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You are right, things like that are much more nerve wracking when you don't know what to expect.

Anonymous said...

I knew you'd pass, Rose. Just KNEW IT. lol, Well, had my fingers and toes crossed, but was pretty sure you'd do alright. What we anticipate is always worse than the reality, isnt it? Hugs, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Congrats. I knew you could do it. One less thing to worry about.  Everything will work out fine .
R.C.

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS HONEY!  I'M SO GLAD YOU PASSED AND IT'S OVER WITH

Anonymous said...

Aol is going to drive me nuts!!! rose