Thursday, February 24, 2005

Oh what a beautiful day!

Oh what a beautiful day it turned out to be!  The sun did come out!  And good news Mark will be able to join the human race again!  His boss said to give notice at this temp job for March 5!  Hopefully the guy will be able to survive until then.  He doesn't deal with stress and it's all I can do to not knock him out...but that happens when he gets home anyway after a long day at the wheel.  He get so frustrated and doesn't understand the term 'doing your time' or 'temporary'.  He freaks out at heavy traffic or if he will be late.  He could never do my job!  I am always on a time schedule, cars act like I am invisable, you can't ever cuss out a driver, honk or even wave your hands at them or they will report you!  I did my paper route for 6 long years and  some days I didn't sleep around the clock...or I had to do the night route and then do a daytime one.  And that was all around the 5 kids, my darling hubby and the housework.  I am not bragging, I guess I am a stronger person.  I freak out in other ways...I guess.... I bet that's why God didn't let men have babies!  They would never be able to make it the 9 months!!!

Anyway, it's almost over...and we are slowly getting caught up $$$wise...I am still juggling, but I have such good practice at this FAITH thing that it's all up to God!

Well I am off tomorrow so I am going to kick back and relax tonight...that's after going out and getting Liz at play practice.

Night all...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful day here too. Johnny and I were able to walk through the park. Glad to hear hubby will be able to quit the temp job. Laughing here, trying to imagine how a guy would deal with being pregnant.  They COULDN"T! God is so wise. LOL
You've come such a long way since we met, Rose. I have too. And aside from GOD, you have been such a wonderful support system for me; such a precious friend. I always know, whether we write a letter or not, you're there for me. And you know I'm here for you too. Hugs, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

i was so glad i picked you to get caught up with tonight.
yeah you seem to be in high spirits
I wish I had 1/2 your faith.
Missy

Anonymous said...

The sun came out here too, I was asleep most of the day so didn't see much of it.
I'm glad things will back on schedule for you soon, I bet you are too. Your right men just don't have what it takes to do a long term waiting thing.
Have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

OK, I need a nap now - you made me tired!
xoxo