Sunday, February 27, 2005

Happy 23rd Timmy!!!

Today my big boy Timmy is 23!!  This is one of the graphics I sent him....I don't know why my graphic didn't show up in my last entry..I saw it...oh well...I'll keep practicing.

23 years ago I had my first child....I was so excited, but that kid took forever to birth.  I was in labor for 2 days.  His father worked nights so my girlfriend Carla sat with me and timed my contractions.  Being that time was my first child I didn't know what to expect, I mean I read every baby book there was...but when it's happening to you...I had been to the doctor that morning and said, "I am in Labor", he said nah not yet....he wasn't my regular doctor, it was his partner.  So just to prove him wrong I went into labor~for real.  We headed to the hospital in the middle of the night and it took me forever to have that kid.  I finally had him at 4:43 pm in the afternoon, my blue eyed, 7 pound 14 ounce bundle of joy....which has grown in to my 6 foot 230 pound bundle of adult joy. 

Our children grow up so fast......but wee ones or big ones....we still love them just the same...afterall they are our babies all the same!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TIMMY~~~I LOVE YOU!!!

 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Timmy!!! You sound like you did very good Mom!!!
Humming a little birthday tune to both of you, can you hear it?? Have a great day
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

Ah Happy Birthday Timmy and happy anniversary to you for the 1st baby you had. They know it's their birthday and it's their special day...but they have no idea the feelings and emotions we went through..the fear and worry and then the ulitmate love once they were born. It's the moms day.

Anonymous said...

Oh Happy B-Day Timmy!!!!!  Isn't it amazing how fats they grow... Mine will be 1 in 3 months and it seems like I just had him!!!

Kara :)

Anonymous said...

"Happy Birthday , Timmy " I know what you mean, little or big they are still our babies. My son turned 31 last month and he's still my baby, even if he's 6'6" . You sound just as proud of you son as I am of mine.
Have a great day.
Hugs, R.C.

Anonymous said...

Happy b-day to your Timmy!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to Timmy!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Timmy and congrats to you too Momma!  Great graphic you sent him :-)

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Timmy!! I bet you cant believe he is 23, huh? I know what you mean about them growing so fast. Sometimes the first birth is the hardest. I know mine was. Have a good day!
lisa

Anonymous said...

They do grow up so fast...I can't believe that Mandy is seventeen!!