Saturday, February 5, 2005

Today started off with my nose running (gross I know), but I was feeling ok.  Mark came home to sleep at 5 am and will be going back out at noon.  Liz and I took off to get my bus ready (not my bus but the bus I am assigned to) and I was doing my pretrip and the bus is new so I am not familiar with it.  I am checking the emergency windows and darn if I don't slam my engagement ring into the latch.  Out popped the diamond.  I was really upset (actually more than that).  I had Liz search for it with the flashlight but it was dark and we need to go get the Speech team.  So off we went. I figured I would look for it when I returned and it was light.   The brakes on the new buses are touchy so after I got the team the very first stop light I send all their food flying...hmmm nice start.  But I made it to the school and since it was a drop and return I went back to the base and with the other driver we looked around for my diamond.  He showed me how to move the seat bottom and I couldn't find it.  I swept the bus (it was pretty dirty) still no stone.  So I sent him on his way.  I then said a quick prayer...I mean it's a thing but it's my symbol of my marriage...my life....so I look again between the seat and the wall...I slide my finger across the ledge and there it is!!!  I wasn't quite sure at first so I did one of those (we ALL have done it!) please God's and YES it was it!  I bent the pronges pretty good but the jewelry store will fix it.  They've had to fix it before when I bent it.

 

whoo hooo I am smiling!!

Now I am going to take a nap...I earned it!!  I have to go back at 4:30 to get the team.

Have an awesome weekend....in all things seek God!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would have been in a panic. I'm so glad you found it tho. I hope you have a better day.
Hugs R.C.

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness you found your diamond. Get rest! That runny nose could be a cold.
Angela

Anonymous said...

GOD IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD!

Anonymous said...

God is SOOO good. He's answered some prayer for me that others thought foolish. My thought is that HE is intereseted in every area of my life. I run to HIM with about everything. SO happy you found the diamond to your ring. YAHOO!!!
Hugs, hon. *Barb*