Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday

Got up and watched my Lakewood Creek service, with Mark.  Joel talked about procrastinating and how we as people always put things off.  God gives a feeling to do things and we put them off until another day.  Hmmm interesting. I'm guilt of that!

Now I am updating and reading journals.

soon our house will be filled with the sounds of the first Nascar race of the year..THE DAYTONA 500~.

.Mark is very much a race fan of all sorts, drag racing, Busch, Indy, go-carts (just kidding), but he is a fan.  Before we married he actually raced non professionally, he does LOVE it.  We've been to a few races and to tell you the truth they bore me to tears...I ususally become hypnotized by the round and round and round and nod off.  A few years ago I actually fell asleep and leaned on a big guy next to me.  But that was when I was working nights and didn't sleeping much.

The things we do for our men!

But Mark has done 'girly' things for me...and that's how marriages should be.

Later we are going to go see Mark's son Matt's house he and his finance' are building.  Matt is only 24 but really very successful at his job as a heavy equipment operator.  Good for him!

So that's my Sunday and YES I am relaxing...I have a whole race to nod off to ... you know round and round and round!  Until CRASH!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

And a good day it is too. Could you email me please, and tell me what time  the Lakewood Creek service is aired on Sunday mornings? Thanks, hon. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your sunday. I can watch a little racing, but to much makes me bored also. Same with football. The things we do for our men.
Hugs. R.C.

Anonymous said...

Going around in circles does seem sort of pointless - unless you are in one of the cars, I guess!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

Ok, I don't know how it happened, but I ended up watching that race. The crashes were pretty good I must say. Did I nod off most of the other time, lol yes!
Rebecca

Anonymous said...

I don't really watch nascar...although I've been to daytona lots of times!  enjoy your week Rose!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl