Wednesday, February 16, 2005

Prayer Alert

My daughter's friend Monika needs your prayers.  I know the power of prayer!  It's worked everyday, in every way for me and my family.  Monika is a beautiful, gifted child.  Her stepfather it threatening to leave the family, she has a young brother and her mother has health issues.  They will soon lose their home.  We have offered our home to Monika, but their culture demands that the family stay together.  Right now she and her mother and brother need God's loving intervention.  Thanks GANG!!

God Bless you!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rose, Monika and her family are now added to my prayers. No thanks needed......we are all here for each other.  I hope somehow it works out!
lisa  

Anonymous said...

I will pray for Monika and her family. Bless you for sending the  prayer alert. They are lucky to have such a good friend in you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Consider it done.
Angela

Anonymous said...

Will do. They are in my prayers. The power of prayer will help them.
Hugs. R.c.

Anonymous said...

Done!

Anonymous said...

my heart goes out to this family....prayers for Monika and her family...

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl