Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentines Day!!

Well my whining finally did me in.  Seems I whined in front of the trainer who was supposed to drive with me today and she took me into the bosses office and said, that since I felt I didn't need anymore training I shouldn't waste her time.  Ish!  I agreed, I shouldn't waste her time.  For the LOVE OF PETE!!  I know how to drive a school bus!  And if I flunk my state driving test tomorrow I should not be on the road with children!!  Ok that's over with and now I am going to enjoy my day....

My sweetheart is somewhere in Indiana, but at least I will get to have him home for a few hours....spring will be here soon and he can go back to working like a normal person who gets days off....one day at  a time spring will be here...and then whoo hooo I get my life and my hubby back!!

Hug somebody today...!!  And I will leave my whiner at home and be nice and happy today...even for a wet, rainy monday!  After all I get to spend my day with a bunch of happy children who love to celebrate the holidays!  Plus they bring the bus driver CHOCOLATE!!!

hrts-lovice16.gif (4632 bytes)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

life really CAN be frustrating, can't it, Rose. I've been working on my computer all morning. If it's not one thing..it's something else. And Mr C, won't do what he's told. lol Well, anyway, glad your honey will be with you soon. Happy V day. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Ah! That's nice that they bring the bus driver chocolate. Sweet kids. : )
Angela

Anonymous said...

Happy V-Day!!

~Danielle

Anonymous said...

Happy Valentines Day! You'll do fine on your driving test. I just know you will. I'm glad hubby will be home soon. I know being a truck drivers wife has to be hard. I know being a truck drivers mom isn't always a bed of roses.
Have a great evening.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Rose, good luck on your driving test tomorrow!   Is Hubby home yet? I know you will be happy when he is. I hope you had a good Valentines day.  lisa

Anonymous said...

I hope you had a great day and i hope you pass!

Anonymous said...

I have no doubt that you'll pass (or have already passed) that driving test! :)