Saturday, February 19, 2005

THE WEEKEND!!

"The Sky is the Limit" Poster

This picture with the sunrays shining through the clouds always makes me think of God.  How He reachs down to give us a nice big HUG. This week I was HUGGED a lot!!!

It's the weekend and am I ever going to enjoy it!  I do have a pile of laundry (not as big as when I had all 5 kids here), a bathroom that really needs a good scrubbing, and a dirty kitchen floor, but hey I am up to it.  Or no...I'll just spend all day reading journals...no...I'll do both!

That's the nice part about Saturdays...I get to spend them how ever I want! 

The stress of the pass few months is finally gone, even my poor old body is feeling much better....I can see how too much stress can really harm a person.  It's supposed to snow tonight but that's ok Mark is off tomorrow.  Tomorrow will be difficult traveling in Indianan, as the Lake (Michigan) effects the snow fall in a major way.

Well I am off to read and visit!  Have a wonderful weekend!! 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weel good for you. You Go Girl!  Enjoy your Saturday anyway you wish.
Good luck tomorrow. I remember well the lake effect snow.in Indiana and Chicagoland.
God Bless.
TiasNme

Anonymous said...

love the graphic. Awesome. And reading is what I'm getting ready to do. Have a few more entries to take care of...and then its MY time. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your day..glad you are feeling better and it's saturday and you are free.

Anonymous said...

I hope you enjoy your weekend. You deserve it. Just sit back and relax for awhile.
Hugs. R.C.