Saturday, August 28, 2004

get the arc noah i think it's gonna flood

Rain, rain and more rain...you know that kind of weather where everything just feels wet???  That's how everything feels, at least it's not hot anymore, just glooming and wet.  Oh well, weather always passes...hopefully the rain will end so hubby can go BACK to work!!!  I am back at the place where I am KISS, (keeping it simple stupid),  Doing what is in front of me...telling the bills to line up and I will take care of who's next and important.  It was very cool last night in my slumber I made a conscience decision to let this whole semi truck thing GO!  I felt my hand literally open up and raise to the Heavens.  I thought here ya go God take this!  I am tired of losing sleep over this.  It hasn't come back with any more intensity since.  God is so great!  And it is so much easier to let Him deal with my life than to let me do it.  The old me would have been down at the bar, instead we walked down the Dari hut and had a ice cream cone.  who hoooooo

Today is one of those days we will be just "putzing" around the house.  We have to go to the trailer tonight because we always help with the monthly breakfast you know the kind, biscuits and white gravy w/ chunks sausage, sausage, eggs and pancakes.  YUM!  Hopefully the rain stops so can at least sit outside, I am sure the wood will be wet, but oh well, I get to go to my "happy place" for a day and relax. 

Hopefully the sun will come out and dry this mess up.  The weather has been so crazy this year.  But hey that's the midwest for you.

Make it wonderful weekend...Love and big hugs, Rose<3

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

As long as you don't get flooded out, kiddo. We're still hugging the 90's but that's alright. Once rain starts in Oregon it is always rain. *Keeping It Simple* Now that's living at its best. Hugs, *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Why does rain always come on weekends?  If I were God, I'd do things differently. :)

Anonymous said...

It feels like a steamroom out here, so humid........I would welcome some rain to cool things down!  Enjoy your weekend Rose!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl  

Anonymous said...

I hate the rain too.
The breakfast sounds delish!!

~Heather