Tuesday, August 3, 2004

ME of such little faith....

Wow, there are days that I really can be tested, but after the test things always seem to work out.  I do tend to be hard on my poor hubby, but I have learned to quietly complain and not "let him have it" when I am upset.  He tends to be a nag though, especially about my kids, I've actually been pretty good about letting that go too.  He told me this morning that there is a guy who may be interested in buying both his semi and trailer.  We owned this truck for 2 years and through a  series of mishaps  things just weren't working out for us.  The financial hole we were digging into was just getting too deep.  By the grace of God my hubby got a job with an very good company that 4 of his children all work at.  Anyway the truck is fixed and needs to be sold.  Hopefully this man will buy the truck and we can get back to a normal life.  Seems to be heading that way.  Life is good and I am so appreciative for all I have ... I just feel like life will get better. 

Boy is it HOT here today.  We don't have air, but that's ok, going in and out of air conditioning really wipes me out.  Even my cats are sprawled out.  Supposed to be cooler tomorrow and rain, which is good plants are thirsty. 

School starts really late this year cuz of all the schools not being done yet.  I am going in tomorrow to move buses, so they can pave the parking lot.  It's always funny because the parking lot we move them to isn't very far away, but some of the drivers are so lazy that they have to be shuttled back.  Hee, makes me laugh.  They always call me "hyper" at work because I usually walk fast.  I have to I am a shrimp and have always had to keep up with "tall" people.  And then we don't even start bidding for routes or orientation until the 3rd week of the month.  Wow what a long summer for me....but it's been enjoyable.  Here's to a nice calm, cool , day....

LOVE< ROSE

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose. Sounds like you guys just might get rid of the semi and trailer. They can really soak up the money. I know!  And you're keeping your cool. How great is that? Hard to do sometimes. August is the hardest month here yet yesterday was more like an Autumn day. Don't know about today yet. It's almost 1:00 p.m. and not too bad out. {{{{Rose}}}}   *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Rose it sounds like you are doing good.  That is nice.   john

Anonymous said...

I know all about the hot air being in Vegas! I stay indoors but if I go out I go in the pool to cool off...it does make you sort of lazy though