Thursday, August 26, 2004

WHOOOO the girl finally drove on the road!!

WHOOOOO HOOOO Liz finally drove on the road.  My poor little short child refused to drive the car on the road!  She only would drive in circles in the high school parking lot.  She got her permit in June.  She starts school on 9/1 and drivers  ed should be getting going some time around then.  She finally drove in our neighborhood and did excellent!  I didn't even grab the wheel....whew at least I don't have worry about my baby driving with a stranger...and some snot nose high school kid sitting in the back seat snickering, but knowing her, she will have NO problem.  This kid has opinions and has NO problem expressing herself!!!  God love my baby girl!!!! 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Today is my DD's 15th b-day...I'm signing her up for Behind-the Wheel so that she can get her permit.  Woo-hoo is right!  Our chauffer days are almost behind us!

Anonymous said...

You're little girl is going to do just fine. She knows who she is. Most kids her age don't. Hugs. *Barb*