Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Butterflies and flowers - Click image to download.Now where oh where did this summer go?  I know!  Just like every other summer, it was spent with the kids, camping, town fests, eating ice cream every weekend, riding the motorcycle.  This has been a very nice quiet summer for us.  Looking back I feel like I could done more, but what I really wanted was just to finally relax!  And gain some perceptive on my life.  Life can be very difficult for a worrier like me.  I have spent most of my life worrying or hiding out in "la la" land from what I call the "boggie man".  You know the guy?  The guy that steals your dreams, makes you bankrupt, steals your faith...your peace of mind.  He spent time in my head last night...caused me to be very angry for a about an hour.  But thankfully he left, and I am doing better today.  Things always work out for the best, always, I have the faith today that my God will always take care of my problems in my life today, and forever.  God's got a very good track record in my life, and thankfully today for my own peace of mind He is right here reminding me that things truly will be alright, because right now everything in my world is just as it should be...not perfect, but I made a promise to God a long time ago that I would trust Him to mold me into a deceit human being...and today I am.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are doing better now. Having been a worrier too I know how it steals the joy from one's life. Two of the greatest things I've learned is 1- Live in the present moment and 2-Life isn't fair.  Isn't it great knowing how well our God knows us? {{{Rose }}}  *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I worry too.......then can kick myself later......it's fruitless......but easier said than done......have a great day Rose!
~jerseygirl

Anonymous said...

I am also a worrywart, but a recovering one...