Friday, August 20, 2004

Hubby's home

Hubby was home yesterday and today.  They didn't have work for him, but I saved my freaking out for early this morning at about 3 am.  Ah there is nothing like having your head spin at that hour.  But I am so used to being such a weird sleeper since childhood that I know just the right set of words to repeat over and over to put me back to sleep.  The words vary depending on the situation...I have been so good about not doubting God too.  But it's all good and so am I.  Because I'm not in charge God is ... He's got great plans for me and my family...and who am I to doubt HIM?

Yesterday I LET Mark go with to register Dale for school, the line was long and the school's computer software wasn't working right, so it was very lengthy.  I figured if I had to be there so could he.  You know share the joy!  The we went for a motorcycle ride went and saw my brother and his family.  He was surprised to see us.  We need to do that more.  He's the one who's first wife died, he's married to a nice girl who has 2 children.  He seems happy.

I feel like I've been under a rock for the last 2 years only coming out here and there when absolutely necessary.  But you know what folks?  Life is way too short to whine, and moan about your problems, trust me on this one, when things are bad...this too will pass.

Then this morning I went back to work to move all the buses back to their spots, they changed the lot and now we have spots by number order.  Except they are all numbered wrong and we had to move the buses all around.  Luckily nobody crashed into anyone else.  That has been know to happy.  I got to drive my old friend BUS number 34.  I love that old bus.  She has a new seat bottom and they even fixed my window that used to be glued shut.  She's like an old friend.  We get to pick our buses this year and since this old bus is just that old, I should be able to get my old friend back.  There's nothing a trusted friend when Mother Nature decides to let you have it with snow, wind and ice.  Actually school buses are alot easier to drive in the snow then cars, because they are so heavy, which was a very pleasant surprise for me.

Sorry I sound so weird but I do tend to get attached!  Just as I am getting so attached to all you awesome folks in J-land!!!

Have an awesome weekend!  Rose.............

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you drive a school bus? you must have some cute stories with the kids...

Anonymous said...

that is my mantra whenever I'm too stressed out......this too shall pass....
you have an awesome weekend too Rose!!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl