Monday, September 20, 2004

All work and no play makes Rosie HAPPY for today!

Wow I am a busy girl!  Saturday took the Junior High Volleyball team on a sports trip and got 9 hours in.  Another driver was there with another local school so I had company.  Otherwise my ex and his wife and kid were at the Youth Football game at that same school and it didn't even click in my brain.  I really didn't want to talk to them anyway, my ex's wife likes to gossip way to much and can be very negative, so I try and avoid her.  I have learned many a hard lesson that way.  I must of been tired because Mark told me I was talking in my sleep!  I guess I said, "don't worry about it!".  Hee.  Yesterday we went out on the bike, the weather has been beautiful, but very dry, which I think will effect the leave colors this fall.  They seem to be turning brown and then falling to the ground.  I did have a hummingbird in my garden this morning.  I noticed him as the village ordinance enforcer was telling me that we had to move our semi out of our driveway.  We'll figure something out.

I am doing better today, because I do finally have a routine.  Which is always very good for me.  Now I just need to get my family to pitch in and it will be all good.  I got a call from a girl who also does a work at home business like I have been trying to do and she has wellness seminars 2x a week nearby so I am going to check that out tonight.  So I will definitely be busy, which is what I wanted.  That was my whole point of resting up this summer. 

This afternoon I have my kindergartener's and I have a nice seat with a seat belt all ready for my little guy that likes to stand up.  I am going to get him some stickers and see if that helps.  It's so hard to be good on the bus for some of these little guys they are so short and it's so hard to not make the little girls giggle.  They are so cute, but they do need to be safe.  Hopefully after they get used to me they will behave.  That's what happened on my other route.  Now they all know to sit down and stay down. 

Well gotta go be a housewife for awhile...have a great day! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one busy girl! I wouldn't have a thing to do with hubs new wife whether she gossiped or not. LOL I'm so mean. I hope he never has a new wife. But I just know myself. Don't clean too much youworked after all. Rest! Take some time for you!

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet to get some stickers for that little boy to reward him for being good on the bus. That is really going "above and beyond" in my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Looks like I may have to put my little one on the bus in the afternoon.  The first thing she asked me when I was talking about it was if the bus had seatbelts.  We are fanatics about car safety around here.  Stickers may work.  Look forward to finding out if he sat down or not.