Friday, September 17, 2004

VERY VERY TIRED

Lochness Monster Saying HiI am soooooo tired!!!  I managed to bid on a kindergarten route and actually got it.  Yesterday I took a bus to the safety lanes and on the way back the bells went off and come to find out the radiator was bad.  Then as I was taking home the last route a new girl radioed in that a car had hit her.  Not sure if it was her fault...but messed up our bus really bad and the lady that hit her car was totalled.  Made me be MUCH more careful...traffic around here is so crazy.  So I worked a lot yesterday and today I started at 6:15 am and took a break to let my dogs out at 11:00 and went back at 11:30 until 4:00, (got paid til 5) I didn't have to do my last hour because those kids didn't go in.  So, my part-time job has become a full-time job...but that's ok, I still get a break from 9:30 til 11:30.  The kindergarteners that I take to school are pretty good except one kid can't sit still.  I'll take care of that though.  We bus drivers have OUR ways of getting kids to behave.  Most of these kids don't speak much English, but I only have 10 and they are off in 15 minutes.  I think they will settle down when they know they will have the same driver everyday.  Kids love to test.

So I am happily tired and pleased because I have a Volleyball sports trip tomorrow.  I never get Saturday trips, but maybe I have finally got enough time in to get trips.  Oh yeah another guy crashed into a post today.  AMAZING!!!

WEll, my new favorite show Third Watch is on tonight.  I fell in love with it when it was on in returns during the day.  I have always enjoyed firemen shows.  There are days I wish I could have been a firemen.  But I am too old...so I'll just watch and take the towns kids home safely.

But by the Grace of God go I.... God bless you all!

 

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like Third Watch too. You keep on the alert while driving. There are lots of crazy people out there.  Hugs..*Barb*

Anonymous said...

The traffic and the drivers here are crazy so i'm not in any rush for my daughter to get her license...

Anonymous said...

"We bus drivers have OUR ways of getting kids to behave"
do tell Rose!!!  
Now be careful out there......and hope you get your rest this weekend!
~jerseygirl