Monday, September 27, 2004

It monday

It's another fun filled Monday and already drivers at work are crashing into things, namely turning a corner and scrapping some car's bumper...either these people are too lazy or just don't care, but I see a safety meeting in the works.  My day is normal, I am glad I rested yesterday, made a big difference in how I felt this morning.  Especially my attitude.  Feel like my old loveable self again.

This is our High School's Homecoming this week so there will parades, and all that.  Plus I have to ask the neighbor to help me hem Liz's dress.   Poor short kid always has clothes that are too long.  I could do it myself but the two sewing machines that were my mother's stopped working right after she died.  Weird.

Whelp I am off going to get those stickers I promised to my little ones.  They were sure to remind me and they have been so good at keeping each other in line on the school bus.  Love those little guys.

Rose

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well happy Monday to you, kiddo. Drive safe and watch out for those who don't. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

I see a safety meeting in the future too Rose!  LOL....great idea with the stickers!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Mandy is going to the local dance tonight. I am glad she still gets to do that even though she homeschools.