Sunday, September 5, 2004

                                                                    

My J-land buddy Barb suggested that we go out on the motorcycle this afternoon...so that's what we are going to do.  We did some yard work tore out some of the bushes that are pretty ugly, Mark's trying to talk me into ripping them all out...We made a deal he can rip them out (crazy chainsaw nut) if he puts grass in and we fence it in for an eating area.  Our 2 dogs have the backyard which isn't all the big.  We only have a 1/2 a city lot and you know how dogs can be.  Especially the Brittney that nut loves to dig.  Although I am old fashion and still hang all my laundry (not socks) out until they freeze.  If the bushes go I'll have more room to plant my beloved flowers and plant...works for me!

While we were outside this little yappy dog chased a neighbor's cat up a very high tree.  Poor thing cried for 2 hours, until I told the kids across the street and they got him down.  Boy was that cat mad. 

I am glad we decided to stay home...charge the old mental batteries for coming season...our school district gave up a lot of the holidays because the building.  The recharge will really help with the old attitude...plus it's supposed to cool off, nothing like sitting behind a giant engine to make your day.

have a happy holiday to all!

 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute graphic but I'd much rather go for a ride on a real one. Enjoy it before the rainy season sets in. Hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Yes, cute graphic....you always have the cutest ones up here.......enjoy your weekend Rose.......glad they got that cat out of the tree!
~jerseygirl

Anonymous said...

I used to have a cat that climbed to the top of the tree and once she got to the top she would realize she as afraid of heights and she would cry and it was a big production to get her down.