Sunday, September 26, 2004

sunny sunday

It's beautiful, bright and sunny warm day ... here in the midwest.  Amazing how poor Florida has so much crazy weather and we have had only a few inches of rain this month.  One lady today said the ground is so hard her kid fell on it and broke his arm!  Got up bright and early and went to the campground to make the BIG breakfast.  Been fighting that cold thing so I came home and napped.  Feeling much better.  Sleep ahhhhhh sleep God's way of recharging the stressed out body. 

Jeremy, Tracey and Little Jacob came to the breakfast.  Jacob saw me and gave me a big grin.  That Fat Boy is sooooo cute!  I didn't get to play with him though I was serving food on "the line".  But I am glad they came made Mark happy too.

Liz is off her banishment from the computer, but now she is walking the dog to "think".  Ewe!  thinking and a teenager...very dangerous stuff! 

Going to just hang out today.  Hopefully next week will be nice and calm.  Talk to you all!  Thanks for listening to me whine.  Now I am back to my old self.  Much better.  Have a great rest of the weekend.  Rose

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't sleep great, when you get it anyway. My sleep days are really messed up. Sleep good one day, not the next three. Oh well, breezy here, but sunny and nice. hugs. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Oooh yeah, gotta love those weekend days when you just get to lounge around.  That's my idea of a perfect Sunday!  Enjoy. :)

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great week.

Anonymous said...

Rose, you're great no matter what....I feel guilty when I whine online too, but sometimes you gotta get it out of your system!

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl