Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Safety meeting

As I predicted we have a safety meeting in about 10 minutes...so I have to be brief.  I knew this would happen as there was another accident yesterday.  I pray everytime I get into the bus to for God's protection.  So far so good.

 

Do not cast away your confidence for it will be richly rewarded (Hebrews 10:35)

God has always been there for me...and I am confident His protection will always be there...

Have a great day...Gotta go...tonight Homecoming Parade!  Goes right by my house and I love parades.  This year our high school band is going to the Rose Bowl...Quite the production! 

ttyl...Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone was ok from the accident.  That would be the worst thing to have to deal with.  Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Oh, that's too bad. Sorry to hear about the accident.  Bus drivers do their best, and accidents can happen to anyone....but in your profession you do have an unusual number of distractions to deal with while driving.  I hope everyone is OK.