Saturday, September 4, 2004

Happy Labor Day~~

labor1.gif - 8.8 KI am not too sure if I'll get on the computer this long weekend so I just want to tell everybody to have a safe and great Labor Day weekend.  We live in a great country with so many opportunities.  Sure we have our differences and such, but I personally feel blessed to be an American.  With all the hatred and violence in the world I feel lucky to be in a country where we can try and get along...in peace....

Hubby is home today, the powers that be at his job decided to give the guys the long weekend because they have a lot of work coming up.  Problem is they all weren't told until yesterday, but we probably wouldn't have gone too far away anyway...so I am not sweating the small stuff...and in my mind everything is small stuff.

It's hot and humid here again and I LOVE IT!  Although like most area's of the country fall is peaking it's colors out.  I love autumn, this part of the country is beautiful this time year.  Although I complain about the weather here in Illinois I sure do love the changing seasons. 

Time to enjoy the day...If I don't talk to you all sooner make this a wonderful weekend...I have the dogs and bugers bought and ready to take out to trailer to hang out with the family....Peace all!  Rose

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember how gorgeous Autumn is back east...but I don't like humidity.
Thanks for the sweet comment and the love, Rose. HUGS  *Barb*

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holiday Rose!  
~jerseygirl
(great graphic too)