Thursday, September 9, 2004

I'm tired...but happy

Wow am I tired.  I worked most of the day...which will be good for the pay check...but whew am I tired.  Hubby called the bank today and they are extending our note for his semi truck...which buys us some time.  His pay check will cover most of the pressing bills, and with me back, we'll get caught up.  Being broke and struggling really makes you look at your life and what's important...I vote people!  They are the most important!  And besides God is so good, He has saw to it that my most important bills are being paid.  The rest...will get taken care of.  My everlasting soul is much more important AND my happiness on this planet...I finally believe that God makes ALL things work for good for  those who love Him.  I promise!  I am tired but satisified.  Trust me in this we may not know what is in store for us, and we may not like it...but everything does work out...and they work out without any bells and whistles...just a nice simple calm...I love that feeling...God's everylasting love for me...I love you guys have a great evening!  Rose

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you say you worked today so that means more pay, are you saying that you are paid piecemeal?  Because if you are, then I will add your occupation to the list of people who cannot do jury duty.  If you were to be selected you would not have any money.  I am thinking about writing an article about how jury duty discriminates.  I am glad you will be catching up on your bills.  Less stress for sure!

Anonymous said...

Everything always works out, doesn't it, Rose? Sometimes it doesn' t seem like it. SOmetimes it doesn't make sense, the way things go even when we're doing our best...BUT God makes everything turn out right, even to stretching out our paychecks so they cover our needs. *Barb

Anonymous said...

What a positive attitude ! You are right ! ALL things work to the good of those who love God !
http://journals.aol.com/kristiejune34/WELCOMETOMYWORLD