Saturday, September 25, 2004

better....

Doing better...Mark and I had a "talk", I guess with all the normal stress that life throws us normal people, we normal people have to let off some steam.  And Mark and I being such emotional people we do everything with passion.  Since we don't drink or smoke or do drugs we have to face our problems and then figure out how to solve them.  Hee haw!!

Liz is off the computer for at least today as she has neglected to wear her retainers, as she was "reminded" to do over and over and over again.  She is so dumb too, she leaves them sitting in a cup in the very bathroom that Mark uses every morning.  Guess she will not forget again.  She's napping now as she is mad and bored and "just wants to get out of this HOUSE!!"  The drama of a drama queens.  God love my little girl. 

There's my little drama queen from a couple of years back...she's the 3rd one with the yellow sponge with her best friend Em.  I am going to get my film from "Her Highness the princess Liz's" homecoming dance put on a disc so I can show her off on my Blog.  Her dress is beautiful, we went out last night to get it, we actually had no fights and it was the 2nd one we saw.  I guess we are both growing up...:)!!!  Although we are both very sad...my stepson Jim's girlfriend Sara always does Liz's hair and she can't this time she's studying to be a nurse and is busy that day.  Oh well, it's off to the beauty shop for us.  Changes! Changes!  My poor kid is as stubborn as her dear old mom!  But I would not change a THING!!  Hooray for hope!!  Bye guys...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww, great photo Rose!  

Hope you both let off all that steam and had a steamy time making up, LOL

*wink**wink*

~jerseygirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Adorable photo. So glad you and Mark had a talk. It does help a lot. I don't envy you having to deal with a girl who hates wearing her retainer. My son went through that with his daughter. Terrible, worse than the terrible two's. Take care and drive safe on work days. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

nothing like a stubborn girl. What a great picture!!!!! Why they always wanna "get out of this house?" LOL geeeeeeeeeez they are lucky to have a house. Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo. I can't say I blame her for 'forgetting' to wear her retainer.  But yeah, I understand, she's gotta wear it.  If I knew the computer was at stake, I'd be sure to wear mine!