Monday, December 27, 2004

beginning of the week

Things are beginning to come together for us financially.  We were supposed to come up with a lot of money for our mortgage, but the VA will be able to help us, we have many options.  And with VA they really help out the vets...My belief that God will take care of everything really is being shown to me...I must listen to that inner voice and take action.  Plus all this is showing Mark that he needs to take action too, not just me..wow we have a real marriage!

It sad to think that there are so many out in the world that are in trouble,not only financially but otherwise and they don't have God...I am praying for them too.

I must remember that there are always options and choices in this life, everything is not one way, not black and white...you just gotta open your eyes, ask and you shall receive.

Otherwise Mark helped Tim get his brakes done finally on his truck.  He should be back to work tomorrow. I worked for 4 hours with a girl who survived cancer 2 times...we were checking addresses for our transportation department...this girl is a wonder...she stays so positive...it was cute though I was driving the school's van and she thought I was going to pull out in front of car...she said, "wow the doctor was right!  I have bigger chance of dying in a car accident than getting cancer back!"  Oops!  Glad I wasn't the one to cause the accident. 

Keep your chin up guys, God loves you and so do I!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww Thanks for that last bit on the end...Love to you as well...Take care!

Anonymous said...

You couldn't have picked a more appropriate title for your journal, Rose. Every once in awhile you'll share with us how God came through for you, adding, "Everything is going to be alright." Odd, isn't it? Who knew? lol  
Have a great day, hon. Love you much. *Barb*

Anonymous said...

That is great news about the VA.  And that saying at the end of this entry was a little plack a preist gave me for my bedroom wall when I was little. I love that saying.

Anonymous said...

Glad that you have faith and that is is paying off.   Take care and keep warm.

Anonymous said...

keep the faith Rose!  Happy  Holidays!

~JerseyGirl