Sunday, December 19, 2004

Brrrrrrrrrrrr it's cold

 

It's getting close isn't it???  Christmas!

 Liz went with her boyfriend ((EEEEK did I say that??)) to a family gig.  His family owes an excavating company and we joke that if something happens to my husband's company that he works for along with 4 of his kids they could all go work for the boyfriend's family biz.  I also say, that when this kid graduates this spring, I'll send Liz off to marry him after all she's 16, isn't that old enough???  Just kidding...I can be a big girl and finish raising my kids.  She is the last one and deserves us to stick it out until she graduates...but the temptation to sell it all and move to warmer climates sure does look good.  Especially when it's -7 here in good old Illinois.  I hate cold ... and the nice warm beach just sounds soooo good right now!

Whelp just enjoying my nice quiet house...won't be that way for long.

Have a great day...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OM it is cold there. Try to stay warm. Think tropical thoughts. lol
Have a great day.
R.C.