Thursday, December 9, 2004

Well, I have some happy news!  A guy Mark used to work with had mentioned he wanted to buy the semi.  Well, this guy came by today and was looking at the truck...my kid went up to him and said, "may I help yoo?"  And he told her who he was and said he'd call Mark...Wow!!!  That would be so awesome, if it all worked out...especially now!  Even if it doesn't I will still believe that God is taking good care of us.

Mark won't be working the rest of the week, but with the cold weather coming this weekend the ground will freeze and firm up the dirt...so they can go back to work Monday....which will really help with this mortgage thing.

I have come to believe how much these trails have helped me.  No more running to the bottle to escape my life.  After all it won't help.

I also realize what a blessing I am to the kids I drive...they are awesome!

I don't think Mark's ex got his email, because Dale has been driving his brother's car to school or his mother has been driving him.  It's not an easy drive either--- 45 minutes of very heavy traffic.  But I have no pity for either one of them.  She has taught both Dale and his 20 year old brother Dustin to act like 2 year olds, temper tantrums and all.  Anyway, my daughter told Dale that we had paid his insurance and he said "cool".  It's probably best she did not get the email...there wasn't really anything nice in it.

OH well gotta go...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope he buys the truck and you get some money. Fingers crossed.

Anonymous said...

Oh good luck with the semi.
my man does windows and usually does get time off this time of year but things here have been a little ugly on the home front lately so he is chosing to work in the rain rather than deal with my wrath.  good boy now lets see about getting the trash out.  yeah right it'd have to be a cold day somewhere other than here to get him to do that.

Anonymous said...

See I told you every thing would work out. I'm so happy for you.
Have a great day.
R.C.

Anonymous said...

Hi Rose,
i'm so glad everything is working out for you!

~JerseyGirl
http://journals.aol.com/cneinhorn/WonderGirl

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Rose!  Wow.. great how things are working out for you!  Love your blog!  

~Jaime